You are here
The Washington Auto Show Returns to Washington DC in 2017
The Washington Auto Show, the regions largest public show, will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center January 27-February 5, 2017.
This year, hundreds of thousands of visitors will spend time at the Auto Show, and we have partnered with Events DC to help you market your restaurant to this vast group of visitors.
RAMW and our partners at Events DC invite your restaurant or business to participate in the excitement by:
- Offering ticket holders special deals and promotions
- Launching a social media campaign with event promotion
Participating restaurants will receive the following free marketing benefits:
- The first ten participants to sign up will be featured in RAMW’s Washington Auto Show ad in Washington City Paper on January 26.
- All participants will be featured in RAMW’s social media campaign surrounding the show.
- All participants, along with their specials, will be listed in the Washington Auto Show dining guide, which will appear on the Convention Center kiosk at the show, and on the Events DC and RAMW websites.
Email email@example.com to confirm your participation and let us know what you will be doing no later than January 23rd for advertising and sharing your specials with Auto Show visitors.
RAMW and Events DC will promote your special offer or to event ticket holders, and folks who come into the District to be part of the excitement surrounding the show!