You are here
Off-site courses are available for Food Manager, Food Manager Spanish, Alcohol Manager, and Allergen Training. There are a few qualifications to host each type of course. Please make sure your organization meets the requirements.
For All Off-Sites:
- 5 or more employees from your organization
- Private and quiet room/area for the duration of the course and exam
For Food and Alcohol:
- One computer or TV screen that would be visible to all participants to view instructional videos
- The Spanish course is offered over the course of two days. Participants must be available for two consecutive days.
- The allergen course is only offered through off-site
- Each participant must have their own device (laptop, computer, or tablet - NO SMARTPHONES) to participate in the course, these devices can be provided by the organization or the individuals
Contact Training@RAMW.org to schedule your off-site!